Walk in Robe Designs
You’ve made it – the house of your dreams with a walk in robe to match… but they’re a complicated layout to optimise and you need some help to make sure the design is user friendly as well as striking. If you’re thinking about adding a walk-in robe to your home, Almara Cabinets can help you design the perfect one for your needs.
Walk-in Robe Ideas
There are a lot of different ways to design a walk-in robe. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use the space efficiently. Make sure to use the space in your walk-in robe efficiently. This means installing hanging rails, shelves, drawers, and cubbies to store all your clothes and accessories. The beauty of going fully custom with Almara is that the use of space can perfectly match your needs
- Choose the right materials. The materials you choose for your walk-in robe will affect the style and functionality of the space. For example, if you want a modern look, you might choose a sleek, light wood look like Polytec’s Angora Oak. Or get a perfect match to your walls with raw MDF from us and a hand-painted finish from our friends at Purpaint
- Add a personal touch. Make your walk-in robe unique by adding personal touches. This could include things like a mirror, a chandelier, or a piece of artwork.
Small Walk-in Robe Ideas
A small space makes things a bit trickier but that’s part of the fun. There are a few things you can do to make a small walk-in robe work:
- Use the space vertically. Install hanging rails and shelves all the way to the ceiling to maximise the vertical space in your walk-in robe. You can put rarely needed items up the top out of reach and potentially out of sight, keeping the clean look of your lower shelves appealing for everyday use
- Really think about what storage space you actually need. If you don’t have many long dresses then don’t waste space with single hanging rails, go for double and get everything in there. If you do have long dresses, make sure you still have a couple of shelves underneath for shoes.
- Use mirrors to make the space feel bigger. Mirrors can help to make a small space feel bigger. Hang a mirror on the wall or install a mirrored door to your walk-in robe.
Get in touch
With our personalised and award-winning approach our skilled and dedicated team can fit out your installation to suit your desires and your requirements.
What our clients are saying about us
Almara were brilliant to deal with all the way from quotation to install. I had a particular design in mind that I was trying to achieve, and Almara were more than happy to work together to get the best quality outcome. The quality was brilliant, professionalism on point and very responsive. The install team did a fantastic job, couldn't fault a thing! Definitely use again and recommend to others.
Absolutely delighted with the built-in wardrobes and window seat designed & installed by Almara Cabinets! They seamlessly integrate with the design of the Art Deco apartment, and people have remarked that they look like they were designed as part of the original room - as they "suit" it all so well (no "add-on" type look). They are better than I imagined, the whole team were terrific to work with and I am extremely happy with the result. Reasonable pricing as well. A great company & I fully recommend.
Fantastic experience from start to finish. Almara were responsive and prompt at every step, and were able to demolish my existing built-ins, then install the new wardrobe straight away. Great quality and great service, would recommend.
We had Almara install a built in robe, custom TV unit and home office. The design process was really collaborative and they understood exactly what we were wanting from the outset, while giving a lot of advice based on experience - and I can say I've really noticed those little changes now that they're installed. Glad I listened! The installation was quick and easy and the place was left spotless. They all look so good. By far exceeded my expectations and I'm now thinking about what else we could get next.