Who we are
We are a team of 30 designers, installers, and cabinetry manufacturers servicing all of Melbourne from our factory and showroom in Dandenong South.
For over 30 years, we have been designing, manufacturing, and installing high quality, functional and stylish cabinetry that our customers love.
We specialise in built-in and walk-in wardrobes, wall units, bookshelves, study offices, desks, and garage storage.
Who we are looking for
We are always looking for people to join our growing team.
If you care about doing what you do well – whether it is designing, installing, or manufacturing – we would love to hear from you.
Current available positions
Join our team installing wardrobes and cabinetry across Melbourne :
- Must be a qualified cabinetmaker with 5+ years’ experience installing or manufacturing wardrobes or other cabinetry
- A polite and professional approach with customers is essential
- Option to work as part of a team of 2-3 or independently
- Competitive hourly or piece rates offered based on experience level
- Opportunity to work full time or as a flexible contractor
Join our team designing wardrobes and cabinetry across Melbourne :
- Must have a passion for design and some design experience (wardrobe design experience not essential)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Driven and entrepreneurial with ability to work independently
- Sales experience and cabinetmaking knowledge is preferred
- Competitive commissions and salary package options
Factory team member
Join our team manufacturing our wardrobes and cabinetry :
- Some experience in manufacturing or factory work required, preferably in cabinetry or woodwork
- Must be able to work in a team, be hard working, and have a good attitude
- Competitive wages based on experience level
Join our team
Interested in joining the Almara Team? Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.